If you are a victim of interpersonal violence…
- Try to get to a place where you are safe
- Reach out for support. Call someone you trust, like a friend or family member
- You are not alone; there are people who can give you the support you need
- Call our 24-hour hotlines at 203-731-5204 (Sexual Assault) and 203-731-5206 (Domestic Violence). A counselor/advocate is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to listen and offer support, as well as to provide you with information and resources to help you best decide what to do next. All services are no cost and confidential
- Most importantly, know that the abuse is not your fault
As a victim or survivor of interpersonal violence, you may have some of the following feelings…
- Loss of control
- Emotional shock
Not everyone responds to their trauma or experiences the same way. Whatever you are feeling is valid and normal. If you need support, we’re here for you.
Where we Help
CEE is available to help anyone, though we focus on the following towns and zip codes.
Just about a year ago, CEE was very excited for the momentous day when the keys to their new residential building, Patricia House for women and children fleeing violence would be handed over. Day after day, Patricia House received deliveries of linens, kitchen goods, toys, and more.